Search or browse
Info category — Event Info
Gopuff delivers Wireless Festival is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 (aged 4 or below) are not permitted.
Children under 16 years old (aged 5 -15) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times and will need a full-price ticket.
If you’re 16 or older you can attend on your own, please bring ID with you.
We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
Entering the festival
If you look under 21, we may ask you to prove your age. If you’re under 16 attending with a parent / guardian, we may ask them to prove they’re 18 or over.
Buying alcohol AND TOBACCO
A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol and tobacco sales on site. If you look under 21, we will need ID from you or we cannot sell you a drink/tobacco.
The only accepted proof of age documents are:
● A Passport (Not a photocopy)
● Driving Licence
● A Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram
● A Ministry of Defence identity card
● A National identity card issued by an EU member state
Large bags are not permitted into the festival. There is no cloakroom or storage facilities for large bags..
Small bags are allowed into the festival with the dimensions W21cm x H30cm x D8cm (A4 Size).
Bags will be searched on entry to the event, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag. We appreciate your cooperation and patience when entering the festival.
Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
You will also be searched at the entrance to the event which may include a full-body pat-down and/or use of hand-held metal detectors. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated.
Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, for event entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched at any time.
What to Bring/What not to bring
WHAT TO BRING / THINGS TO REMEMBER
● Your ticket
● Your Oyster, contactless card or travelcard
● Your cash card / debit card / credit card. Gopuff delivers Wireless 2022 is going cash free! Please keep it safe! All vendors will also accept mobile payment from both android and apple devices.
● Check out the latest weather before you leave for the event but remember its the UK so…
● Bring clothes for any weather eventuality – hat, sunglasses, rainwear, warm clothing
● Empty plastic bottles of any size are permitted, metal ones are not.
● Bring ID if you look under 21 in order to be admitted to the festival. You will also need ID if you want to buy alcohol and look 21 or under.
● Medication – If you need to bring medication with you, we recommend bringing a doctor’s note or a prescription for it if it is not easily recognisable. We’re not doctors, please be understanding if we question what you’re bringing in as it is important to prevent drugs getting into the festival. Plus, tell your friends of any allergies you have.
● Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only
DO NOT BRING
You are no longer permitted to bring soft drinks or water in the festival. You are permitted to bring empty plastic bottles of any size to use at the refill points inside the festival. Metal bottles are not permitted.
● Aerosols over 250ml
● Air horns
● Animals (except assistance dogs)
● Audiovisual recording or transmitting equipment (Professional)
● BBQs or any cooking apparatus
● Bicycles, scooters, roller skates
● Chairs, stools, floor seating, shooting sticks
● Children under 5 (4 and under)
● Chinese lanterns
● Cooking apparatus
● Cool bags / boxes (large)
● Cigarettes (more than for personal use)
● Drinks (empty plastic bottles of any size are permitted)
● Fireworks / pyrotechnics
● Flags with poles
● Flares / distress flares / smoke flares
● Food (small amounts for personal consumption permitted)
● Gazebos and parasols
● Gas cylinders/canisters
● Glass (including glass makeup and perfume bottles)
● Liquids, gels or lotions (over 100ml)
● Illegal substances (drugs)
● Laser pens
● Legal highs (includes Nitrus Oxide and associated equipment including balloons)
● Nitrous oxide / herbal highs
● Metal drinking bottles
● Perfume and
● make up (over 100ml)
● Smoke bombs / canisters
● Sound systems (including personal speakers)
● Spray cans
● Tabards/High Vis Jackets
● Umbrellas (large, small/folding umbrellas permitted)
Food & Drink
You can take snacks into the festival for your own consumption.
No drinks will be admitted on site. Empty plastic bottles of any size will be permitted for refilling at our water points.
Please don’t bring any alcohol, glass or metal containers/bottles of any sort.
If you lose anything at Gopuff delivers Wireless Festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly describe the item you lost and provide your full contact details.
Opening and Closing Times
Friday 1st – Doors 11:00, Curfew 21:30
Saturday 2nd – Doors 11:00, Curfew 21:30
Sunday 3rd – Doors 11:00, Curfew 21:30